VIDEO: Victoria's Secret stylist gives tips at Blaine's


I’ve always been pretty low maintenance, but a blowout at Blaine’s from Christopher made me want to be not just high maintenance, but Victoria’s Secret high maintenance. It was profile picture worthy. Turns out, my hairdresser at Blaine's in Dallas is also a traveling stylist for Victoria’s Secret…!!!! My blowout was so fabulous (seriously, I didn't know my hair COULD look that fabulous), I literally scheduled a cut with Christopher for the next week… and now I have to share him with all of you (you’re welcome). In the video above he gives us some tips on a quick and sturdy up do with a technique called 'threading'. Who knew you could do a fabulous up-do with just a piece of string? When you think about it, it's kind of genius!

 “So many girls have this beautiful spirit but they feel down, and you can tell. I can tell, when they sit in my chair, and they get to experience just a little bit of what a celebrity experiences every day, it means the world to them. It really does, and I think a great haircut, and a great style, and a great color, really brings your inner beauty outward. People notice and you notice it about yourself,” Christopher Wilks, stylist at Blaine’s in Dallas, says. Can I get an Amen? If you need a confidence booster, this guy will make you freaking shine.

Blaine’s:
3227 Mckinney Ave, sute 103, Dallas, TX 75204
Phone:(214) 378-5150
http://blainesdallas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment