Exploring the neighborhood at Deep Ellum Outdoor Market


Art, live music, and so many beards. The perfect excuse to explore Deep Ellum: The Deep Ellum Outdoor Market. It's a monthly market that consists of about one block of vendors and live music right in the heart of the neighborhood. But really, the best part was trying out the bars around the festival. First stop was Wits End where I sat on the upstairs patio people watching all the bearded dudes and girls posing in sunglasses with popsicles in front of the murals painted on the brick walls below at the festival. You can see my two purchases and new additions to the book shelf from Letter Lounge below.

I also learned that I love mead. The Rhapsody Meridian Hive was the perfect pint to pair with an outdoor afternoon. Thanks to their 'Mead Finder' I am SO EXCITED to be stocking up on this during my next Whole Foods visit. You know what. I might just go tonight.
The Deep Ellum Outdoor Market is a monthly event featuring different local talent in Dallas' historic arts district. Get out of the house next month and enjoy the neighborhood and local artists... and the upstairs patios (as long as it isn't raining or 100 degrees...). But really, how cool are these?

No comments:

Post a Comment